Momspresso MyMoney, (“MyMoney”) a division of Just 4Kids Services Private Limited (“J4KSPL”), is committed to protect the privacy of its users. Unless provided expressly, the use of the terms “I/We/Us” and other like personal pronouns shall be hereinafter construed as a reference to J4KSPL, and use of terms “You/Your/You’re” and other like personal pronouns shall be hereinafter construed as a reference to any user, individually or collectively, of MyMoney, regardless of the device, platform, or operating system or any other intermediary infrastructure that the said user may deploy to access the same (“User” or “Users”).
To avail certain features on our Platforms, Users voluntarily provide us certain information, i.e. name, phone number, email address, gender, age, interests, occupation and the like, as part of the registration process whether as a visitor, contributor, subscriber, or sponsored service. This information helps us enhance our services by allowing us to tailor our Platforms to cater to your personal interests and make them more useful and relevant to you. Further, your information is required to create and maintain your accounts with us and to contact you in case you need support. As a User accessing the Platforms, you voluntarily agree that your information may be collected, used, managed, shared, and disposed off, by J4KSPL as detailed in this Policy.
We may ask for and collect the following information about you when you use the Platforms and without such information we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services. The information collected by J4KSPL may be classified into three broad categories:
1) User Provided Data – The following categories of information may be sought directly from the User. This information is essential for availing certain features on the Platform, and extends to basic contact information including but not limited to the following:
2) Mobile Device Permissions - We may further collect and record the following personal information, either through the mobile application or other relevant Platform. This information helps us provide customized feeds, and maintain a user profile, to enable you to submit pictures or videos from your phone for completion of brand campaigns and helps you earn through the referral program, including but not limited to:
Permissions to these settings may be essential for adequate running of the relevant Platform and can be managed through the respective user device’s controls.
3) Information you provide us voluntarily – This extends to personal correspondence, such as emails or letters sent by the User or through participating in brand campaigns. We may also collect additional information at other times, for example, when you provide feedback(s), or post on the Platforms, respond to surveys, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, location, etc. This information is typically used for either personalizing the User’s experience on the Platform or to match users with brand campaigns or to establish that the user fulfills the campaign application criteria or other reasonably related purposes and as such, may be shared with third parties where necessary.
4) Third Party Information – J4KSPL may also receive information about you through other Users or by third parties with whom the User has consented to sharing correspondence about their activities (“TPI”). It is clarified that J4KSPL does not undertake any obligation to verify if the User has consented to third parties sharing TPI with J4KSPL and any damage arising to the User thereto shall be a matter solely and exclusively between the User and the concerned third party.
5) Information we collect automatically – We collect information about you and your use of our services, your interactions with us, as well as information regarding your devices used to access our services (such as mobile devices, tablets, and other viewing devices). This information includes, but is not limited to:
6) User Experience and Support - We identify and use your internet protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose any problems with our server and to administer our application. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information to customize your experience on our Platforms. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for information such as contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, etc.). We use such data to tailor your experience on the Platforms, providing you with content and campaigns that we think you might be interested in and to display content and campaigns according to your preferences.
7) Information we collect through third parties – When you register with us using other accounts, i.e., Facebook, Google etc., we retrieve information from such accounts to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the services. We collect general information from the respective social media platforms, including but not limited to public information, name, email ID, friend list (or their platform equivalent), etc.
2) Tax Details – All details associated with the above payment modalities for the purposes of paying and depositing tax with the requisite authorities.
Without prejudice to any use cases of information detailed in Section 1 above, J4KSPL retains the right to use the User’s information for the following purposes:
However, any personal information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blog posts or scribbles, etc. available on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc. Any information posted/ uploaded/ conveyed/ communicated by users on the public sections of the Platform becomes published content.
We know how you care about the privacy and the security of your personal information, which is why we are committed to respect and protect your privacy and your information shared with us from any unauthorized access or loss. All information gathered on the Platforms is securely stored within the J4KSPL controlled database. The database is stored on the servers secured behind a firewall and access to these servers is password protected and is strictly limited. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
However, be aware that in this age of digital disruption, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely impenetrable. Hence, users should also take requisite steps to protect their personal information against any unauthorized access. Such steps include choosing a strong password, signing off after using a shared device, and keeping your log-in details, especially your password, private. We shall not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised information or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password usage. Follow the following guidelines while using our Platforms. Non-adherence to any of the following guidelines by a User shall be deemed an unauthorized access of our Platforms and render the said User liable for prosecution under law. Further, J4KSPL disclaims all liability for the breach of any of the User’s data in the event the said User fails to follow or knowingly breaches the below mentioned guidelines for access.
Access Guidelines for Users:
To maintain the quality of our Platforms, we remove spams when we find it. We ask that you be considerate of any spamming experience you come across, and if any, report to us proactively email@example.com
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information:
You may ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (this is the information which you cannot update yourself within your account) by sending us an e-mail. You can access and update some of your personal information through your account settings yourself as well. If you have chosen to connect your profile to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, etc., you can change your settings and remove permission for the Platform(s) by changing your account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date. J4KSPL may send you periodic reminders via e-mail to maintain the accuracy of your personal information.
Data Retention and Erasure:
We retain your personal information as long as necessary for the legitimate business interests of J4KSPL to provide you the services and for us to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information, then you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account. Please note that if you request for the erasure of your personal information, we may:
Information that you have shared with others (e.g., reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Platforms, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers. As we maintain copies of personal information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction and hence residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
(Note: If you have multiple accounts with us, you will need to raise separate requests for each of those accounts, using the associated email IDs)
Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing:
For withdrawing your consent at any time during the tenure of your services with us, you may choose to do so by sending us an e-mail. We shall review your request and may ask you to verify your identity. Post verification we will withdraw the consent for which request was made by you and stop any further processing of your personal information.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any point of time ask us to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to us. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that you can make an informed decision whether to participate or not. If you have questions about the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, and your rights regarding that personal information, please contact our customer support team.
J4KSPL does not seek or intend to seek or receive any personal information from children. Hence, children under 18 years are not allowed to register on our Platforms. If J4KSPL becomes aware that any personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected on the Platforms without verified parental consent, then J4KSPL will take the appropriate steps to delete any such information and notify the parent. However, we consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to collect and process any personal information from children below 18 years of age or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided J4KSPL with personal information without their prior consent, please contact our customer support team to ensure that the personal information is removed from the Platforms.
J4KSPL may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services which are related to the services but are not necessary to its operation (“Extended Service”).
When we present information to our advertisers to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Platforms, it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages/ content within our Platforms. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platforms. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In the event, J4KSPL is merged with or acquired by another company or in case of re-organization or re-structuring of business, we and our affiliates may share your personal information, wholly or in part, with another business entity. In no case shall such sharing of data be void for want of disclosure about the said transitions.
J4KSPL may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Conditions of Use: